MOTOR & POWER SHIELD FOR ARDUINO® – Whadda
MOTOR & POWER SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
Power shield that can drive: relays, solenoids, DC and stepper motors.
Also available in kit version KA03.
This product is a replacement of: VMA03
- 2 channels
- choose between an external or internal (Vin) power supply
- based on the dual full bridge driver L298P
- downloadable sample sketch
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- 2.5 A (max.) output current (each channel)
- 50 V (max.) external power supply input
- used pins on an Arduino UNO™ board can be selected to accommodate for other stacked shields
- dimensions: 75 x 55 x 30 mm / 2.95 x 2.16 x 1.18″
|Dimensions||3,80 × 15,80 × 15,50 cm|
Manual explaining how to use the module (english version)
| Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits|
This sheet is useful when you want to know which modules you could find in the do-it-yourself range of Velleman Kits and minikits.
| Arduino sketch example|
Example sketch to load into your Arduino UNO. Demonstrates how to control the KA03 motor & power shield.