MINI USB INTERFACE BOARD – Whadda
MINI USB INTERFACE BOARD
“Use your PC to connect to the outside World”
Test software and examples downloadable via www.velleman.eu !
This product is a replacement of: VM167
- very Small, universal USB powered & controlled I/O board !
- add USB interface to existing equipment
- 15 inputs / outputs, including analogue inputs / digital inputs/outputs and PWM outputs
- the number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting two cards to the PC’s USB connectors
- all communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
- 5 x analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0…5V / (30K)
- 8 x digital 5V inputs/outputs with on-board LED indication: Input/output mode is selectable in groups of 4 terminals
- 1 x 32 bit pulse counter up to 1MHz input frequency
- 2 x 8 bit 5V PWM outputs: 0 to 100%
- on-board LED indication for I/O and PWM outputs
- output current, PWM: 10mA / Digital outputs: 6mA
- up to 2 cards can be connected to one PC
- USB port: USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible
- DLL supports Windows 10 32/64-bit
- PWM frequency selection: 2930Hz,11.7kHz or 46.9kHz
- command execution time, read:
- read: 4ms
- write: 1ms
- power consumption through USB port: approx. 50mA
- dimensions: 68 x 40 mm / 2.7 x 1.6″
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|
| User manual|
manual explaining the module’s possibilities and how to use the module
| Dynamic Link Library|
| Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits|
This sheet is useful when you want to know which modules you could find in the do-it-yourself range of Velleman Kits and minikits.
| SDK Rev 1.18.18|
Software development pack with drivers,DLL,demo, diagnose and program examples.