4 CHANNEL SOLID STATE RELAY MODULE – Whadda
4 CHANNEL SOLID STATE RELAY MODULE
The Whadda four-channel Solid State Relay (SSR) module can be used to quickly and efficiently switch AC loads on and off without using any moving parts (e.g. like a classic electromechanical relay).
The SSR module uses a phototriac to provide a galvanic isolation between the logic level side and the AC load side. All four of the channels can be switched on by providing a HIGH logic level signal (3 – 5 V), and off by providing a LOW logic level signal (0 – 1,5 V) to its corresponding channel signal input.
Note that this module can ONLY SWITCH AC CURRENTS, up to a maximum of 2 A, with a maximum voltage of 240 V AC. Trying to use this module to switch DC loads or exceeding the specified limits can damage the module and/or your connected devices!
- switches up to 4 independent AC loads without using any moving parts
- provides galvanic isolation between logic level side and AC side
- max. load voltage: 240 V AC
- max. load current: 2 A
- supply voltage: 5 V DC
- SSR working current: 12,5 mA
- SSR trigger voltage: 0 – 1,5 V DC
- SSR trigger current: 2 mA
- weight: 36,8 g
- dimensions (W x L x H): 55 x 57 x 24 mm
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|