The ISD1820 VOICE RECORD/PLAY MODULE carries the ISD1820 voice record and playback IC to record a single voice message of up to 20 seconds in length.
The recorded message is stored in its analogue flash memory that will keep the message stored even when power is removed. The module includes an on-board microphone to record your message and push buttons for record, partial playback, or full playback of the message functions. Header pins allow for easy interface to a microcontroller and playback can be controlled with just one digital pin. The board also includes a screw connector to connect it with the included mini speaker of 0.5 W / 8 Ohm – Ø 50 mm.
This product is a replacement of: VMA449
- push-button interface, playback can be edge or level activated
- automatic power-down mode
- on-chip 8 Ohm speaker driver
- can be controlled both manually or by MCU
- sample rate and duration can be changed by replacing a single resistor
- record up to 20 seconds of audio
- includes a mini speaker of 0.5 W / 8 Ohm – Ø 50 mm and connection cable
- power supply: 3 to 5 VDC
- output power: 24 mW
- dimensions: 37 x 54 mm (1.45 x 2.12″)