ELECTRONIC CICADA – Whadda
This beautifully designed solder kit will sound like a real-life cicada once it’s dark!
The entire kit consists out of three parts: the body and two wings. This way, the cicada has an extra dimension and resembles a real cicada (but bigger). Other components include a buzzer to reproduce the crepitating sound, and a phototransistor to make the buzzer go off when it’s dark.
The gadget is powered by a 9V batter (not included), which make this little bug stand alone.
Enjoy making this rather challenging gadget!
This product is a replacement of: MK204,MK104
- produces the typical cicada sound when dark
- on/off switch
- orange LED that flashes to the sound
- 3 PCBs:
- mat black main body
- 2 shiny yellow wings
- Technical Data:
- Specifications: <ul><li>power supply: 9 V battery (not incl.)</li><li>current consumption: 6.5 mA</li><li>battery life: about 30 hours (when constantly in use)</li><li>sound level: about 70 dB at 1 meter distance</li></ul>
- Operational Properties:
- Instruction Manual Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Product Basic Info:
- Colour: Yellow
- Additional Colour: Black
- Depth: 140 mm
- Width: 110 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- Skill Level:
- Coding Skill Level: none
- Electronics Skill Level: none
- Mechanics Skill Level: none
- Soldering Skill Level: none
|Dimensions||3,80 × 7,80 × 15,50 cm|