8-CHANNEL USB RELAY CARD – Whadda
8-CHANNEL USB RELAY CARD
Out of stock
Out of stock
Eight relay channels controlled by your computer!
Use your computer USB port to connect to the outside world
Connect up to 16A to each of the high power relays.
Board space for extra VDR noise suppressors is provided and on board push buttons can be used to test/operate all the relays.
A dll for own software development can be downloaded from our website.
Test software completes the package.
This product is a replacement of: K8090
- USB-controlled relay card
- manual operation for toggle, momentary or timer operation (selectable through software)
- timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation)
- DLL for own software development (download only)
- event-driven and open protocol
- two way PC communication (USB Event return)
- optional VDR (type VDR300) transient suppression for use with inductive loads
- LED indication for power and relay action
- minimum system requirements:
- PC running USB compatible Windows version
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 full speed compatible
- internet connection for software download
- optional DIN rail enclosure: B8006 (Note: cut out the USB connector)
- power supply for relays: 9-10Vac or 12 to 14Vdc (500mA), example: PS1205
- 8 high-power relays: 16A each (resistive load)
- dimensions: 160 x 107 x 30mm / 6.3 x 4.2 x 1.2″
|Dimensions||5,50 × 18,00 × 15,50 cm|
| Parts list|
English assembly instructions through illustrations, pictures, etc.
| Assembly instructions|
Written multilingual manual explaining how to build the kit
resistor colour code
| Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits|
This sheet is useful when you want to know which modules you could find in the do-it-yourself range of Velleman Kits and minikits.
| Server application (Windows) for the Mobile K8090 iOS app|
Install this server to use your iPhone or iPad to operate your K8090 with the Mobile K8090 app available on iTunes.
| Server application (Windows) for the K8090 Remote iOS app|
Install this server to use your iPhone or iPad to operate your K8090 with the K8090 Remote app available on iTunes.
| Software package for K8090, build 100820|
Getting started guide,protocol manual,drivers,DLL with VBexpress 2008 .net example,standalone test/demo software. Download and install this software before using our K8090.
| Velleman Kits USB driver|
Generic driver for the following range of products: K8090, K8019, K8018, MK193, K8101, K8097 and K8096. This driver is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7/8).