Keep your Raspberry Pi 4 nice and cool for a better performance thanks to this case!
The case includes heat sinks for the CPU and USB 3.0 controller. Combined with the fan, the maximum temperature stays below 48°C*.
The housing consists out of two transparent bottom and top plates and 4 piano black sides. The sides give an easy access to the GPIO ports, SD card and USB, HDMI, LAN and power connectors.
* Core temperature after CPU stress test for 24 hours in a normal office environment (21-22 °C). Similar test without cooling had resulting temperatures above 80 °C.
This product is a replacement of: VMP506
- 2 x: heat sink with adhesive conductive tape 14 x 14 x 8 mm and 8.8 x 5 x 8.8 mm
- 1 x: fan suitable for Raspberry Pi 4
- 2 x: transparent top and bottom
- 4 x: piano black sides
- all necesarry screws, nuts and bolts to assemble the case
- easy access to the GPIO ports, SD card and USB, HDMI, LAN and power connectors
- material: plexiglass