RGB SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
RGB SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
Control 3 dimmer channels (1 x RGB or 3 single channels) with Arduino UNO™.
Also available in kit version KA01
This product is a replacement of: VMA01
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium : Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project: Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To make this kit, you will need some basic tools (not included): a soldering iron or station, solder tin and pliers. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat.
- Also available in kit version: : 5410329732974.
- Technical data:
- Specifications: <ul> <li>downloadable example sketch</li> <li>stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields</li> <li>large user community</li> <li>requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)</li> </ul> <ul> <li>2 A load via Vin or 6 A load via external power</li> <li>12 or 24 V external power supply</li> <li>uses pin 3, 5, 6 PWM on an Arduino UNO™ board</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Coding skill level: 2
- Electronics skill level: 2
- Mechanics skill level: 1
- Soldering skill level: none
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Blue
- Depth unit: 3.5 cm
- Height unit: 12 cm
- Width unit: 15.5 cm
- Weight unit: 90 g
|Dimensions||3,50 × 15,50 × 12,00 cm|
Manual explaining how to use the module (english version)
| Datasheet |
| Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits|
This sheet is useful when you want to know which modules you could find in the do-it-yourself range of Velleman Kits and minikits.
| Arduino sketch example|
Example sketch to load into your Arduino UNO. Demonstrates how to control the KA01 RGB shield.