RGB LED BALL
RGB LED BALL
Assemble this soldering kit to make a unique LED ball that flashes bright colors in the dark. Use your imagination and customize it to suit any holiday decorations, from Christmas to Halloween!
This product is a replacement of: MK197
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To make this kit, you will need some basic tools; a soldering iron or station, solder tin and pliers. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat.
- Suitable for outdoor use & floats on water (after sealing bulb with waterproof glue, not included).
- Technical data:
- Specifications: <ul> <li>power supply: 3 V CR2032 battery (not incl.)</li> <li>power consumption: 5 mA max.</li> <li>PCB diameter: 38 mm (1.5″)</li> <li>acrylic ball diameter: 50 mm (2″)</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: none
- Mechanics skill level: none
- Soldering skill level: none
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Multicolour
- Depth unit: 3.5 cm
- Height unit: 15.5 cm
- Width unit: 7.5 cm
- Weight unit: 42 g
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|