Ghastly Ghost XL Soldering Kit – Whadda
Ghastly Ghost XL Soldering Kit
Happy Halloween! Make this year’s celebrations super scary thanks to these extra-large soldering kits. Ideal for both beginners and advanced makers!
Before this ghost can start scaring the bejesus out of your friends, you will need to solder all components onto the unique silver-plated circuit board. The components include colourful RGB LEDs that have a special diffused effect.
Once the soldering work is finished, the LEDs will perform 5 different light effects that you can choose with the onboard button. The onboard ATtiny chip is pre-programmed with these animations, so your kit will work once you power it with the included adaptor.
Place the ghost on a mantlepiece or behind a window to scare all those who pass by. Collect all three Halloween-themed figurines!
This kit requires the following tools that are not included: a soldering iron, soldering tin and pliers. Optional tools are a soldering mat and a third hand. All these tools are available on our site!
- white XL-sized and silver-plated circuit board (PCB) in the shape of a ghost
- 22 addressable (programmable) RGB LEDs – WS2812
- 19 x 5 mm RGB LEDs
- 3 x 8 mm RGB LEDs
- onboard push-button
- USB-A to USB-B cable for power supply
- wooden holder
- complete manual and video available in 5 languages
- example code for Arduino available
- educational and fun for all ages and skill levels
- not included: soldering iron, soldering tin, pliers and an soldering mat
- Height: 230 mm
- Width: 180 mm
- Depth: 70 mm
- power supply: 5 V/2.1 A max. (100 mm cable incl.)
|Dimensions||9,00 × 32,00 × 23,00 cm|