Enjoy the magic of candlelight, but safer and sounder!
This electronic candle is easy to solder and mount and has a beautiful new design thanks to the double PCB. It has a baseboard and a uniquely designed top board in the shape of a pillar candle. Both PCBs have a white silkscreen that is finished off with gold coloured solder pads. The included LED emits a warm yellow light and mimics the movement of a real flame.
The little gadget needs to be powered by a CR2032 coin cell battery, that can give you up to 24 hours of candlelit atmosphere. Also good to know, the entire kit can fit into a tea light candle cup!
An electronic candle is a safer option for indoor use because it won’t burn down your house if left unsupervised. Another advantage is that it can’t be blown out by the wind should you use out outdoor.
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To make this kit, you will need some basic tools; a soldering iron or station, solder tin and pliers. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat.
- Product basic info:
- Instruction manual languages: English
- Primary colours: White
- Depth unit: 3.8 cm
- Height unit: 15.5 cm
- Width unit: 7.8 cm
- Weight unit: 37 g
- Technical data:
- Specifications kits & modules: <ul> <li>power supply: 3 V CR2032 battery (not incl.)</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: none
- Mechanics skill level: none
- Soldering skill level: 1
|3,80 × 7,80 × 15,50 cm