DUAL ELECTRONIC DICE
DUAL ELECTRONIC DICE
Board games are an excellent source of pleasant and healthy entertainment. However, the dice can be a constant source of irritation: they fall off the table, they’re not cheat-proof, they’re picked up before everyone has seen the result, etc. There can be no doubt whatsoever as to the result displayed on this electronic dice module and cheating is out of the question. Two fully independent dice. You have a choice of playing with one or two dice. The displays are switched off automatically after 30 seconds in order to save battery power.
This product is a replacement of: K3400
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project : Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Physical properties:
- Number of LEDs: 14
- Technical data:
- Automatic power-off function: Yes
- Operational properties:
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: 1
- Mechanics skill level: 2
- Soldering skill level: 3
- Power supply:
- Batteries: No
- On / off switch: No
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Green
- Depth unit: 7.6 cm
- Width unit: 7 cm
- Weight unit: 176.5 g
|Dimensions||3,50 × 15,50 × 15,50 cm|
| Parts list|
English assembly instructions through illustrations, pictures, etc.
| Assembly instructions|
Written multilingual manual explaining how to build the kit
connection diagram with push button & slide switch
resistor colour code
| Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits|
This sheet is useful when you want to know which modules you could find in the do-it-yourself range of Velleman Kits and minikits.