DIGITAL LED STRIP DRIVER MODULE – Whadda
DIGITAL LED STRIP DRIVER MODULE
This digital LED strip driver module is designed to make it easy to drive and switch 12 V LED strips with 5 V devices such as Arduino® compatible boards. The module features a step-up boost converter which is designed to convert a 5 V input voltage to 12 V, in order to drive the LED strip. The signal pin on the module can be used to switch the converter on or off when applying a HIGH or LOW input signal respectively.
Note that the module is not designed to work with PWM signals, the input signal has to be either a steady 5 V or GND.
- built-in buck boost converter to drive 12 V LED strips from 5 V supply
- enable signal pin to easily switch LED strip on and off
- supply voltage: 5 V DC
- output voltage: 12 V DC
- max. input current: 1 A
- max. output current: 200 mA
- LED strip connector: 2-pin JST XH
- dimensions (W x L x H): 37 x 22 x 10,2
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|