Show your sweetheart in an original way that your heart still beats for him or her. 28 LEDs form 2 blinking hearts.
This product is a replacement of: MK101
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project: Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Technical data:
- Specifications: <p><strong>Description</strong></p> <p>28 LEDs form 2 blinking hearts.</p> <p><strong>Specifications</strong></p> <ul> <li>consumption: ca. 8mA</li> <li>power supply: 9V battery (not incl.)</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: none
- Mechanics skill level: none
- Soldering skill level: none
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Green
- Width unit: 6.5 cm
- Weight unit: 49 g
- Height unit: 7 cm
- Depth unit: 3 cm
- Additional colour: Red
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|