8-CHANNEL USB RELAY CARD – Whadda
8-CHANNEL USB RELAY CARD
Eight relay channels controlled by your computer!
Use your computer USB port to connect to the outside world
Connect up to 16A to each of the high power relays.
Comes complete with VDR noise suppressors, on-board push buttons can be used to test/operate all the relays. A DLL for own software development can be downloaded from our web site.
Test software completes the package.
This product is a replacement of: VM8090
- manual operation for toggle, momentary or timer operation (selectable through software)
- timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation
- DLL for own software development (download only)
- event-driven and open protocol
- two way PC communication (USB Event return)
- transient suppression VDR (type VDR300) for use with inductive loads
- LED indication for power and relay action
- minimum system requirements:
- PC running USB compatible Windows version
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 full speed compatible
- internet connection for software download
- optional DIN rail enclosure: B8006 (Note: cut out the USB connector)
- power supply for relays: 9-10Vac or 12 to 14Vdc (500mA), example: PS1205
- 8 high-power relays: 16A each (resistive load)
- dimensions: 160 x 107 x 30mm / 6.3 x 4.2 x 1.2″
|Dimensions||3,50 × 17,50 × 12,00 cm|
| Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits|
This sheet is useful when you want to know which modules you could find in the do-it-yourself range of Velleman Kits and minikits.
| Server application (Windows) for the Mobile VM8090 iOS app|
Install this server to use your iPhone or iPad to operate your VM8090 with the Mobile VM8090 app available on iTunes.
| Server application (Windows) for the VM8090 Remote iOS app|
Install this server to use your iPhone or iPad to operate your VM8090 with the VM8090 Remote app available on iTunes.
| Software package for VM8090, build 100820|
Getting started guide,protocol manual,drivers,DLL with VBexpress 2008 .net example,standalone test/demo software. Download and install this software before using our VM8090.