1 A POWER SUPPLY KIT
1 A POWER SUPPLY KIT
This small power supply provides a regulated voltage, adjustable between 1.5 and 35 volts at 1 Amp. With the LM317 regulator remarkably better ripple and regulation characteristics are given than with conventional regulators. Current limiter and thermal overload protection are included in the IC. Supplied without heatsink.
This product is a replacement of: K1823
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project: Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To get started, you will need the following basic tools (not included): a soldering iron or soldering station, soldering tin and a pair of cutters. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat.
- Technical data:
- Specifications: Specifications <ul> <li>output current: 1A max.</li> <li>max. dissipation: 15W (cooled)</li> <li>max. input voltage: 24 VAC or 35 VDC</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: 1
- Mechanics skill level: 1
- Soldering skill level: 2
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Green
- Depth unit: 3 cm
- Additional colour: Black
- Width unit: 5.2 cm
- Weight unit: 45 g
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|
| Parts list|
English assembly instructions through illustrations, pictures, etc.
| Assembly instructions|
Written multilingual manual explaining how to build the kit