This product is a replacement of: VMA422
- Garden irrigation: Automate your drip irrigation or sprinkler system for optimal plant growth.
- Aquarium systems: Control the water flow for filters, fountains, or other aquatic devices.
- Household applications: Automate the water supply to appliances such as washing machines or dishwashers.
- STEM project: Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Made in Belgium : Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- Technical data:
- Specifications: Specifications <ul> <li>inlet – outlet diameter: 8 mm ( 0.315″ )</li> <li>working pressure: 0.02 to 0.8 MPa (0.2 to 8 bar / 29 to 116 psi )</li> <li>working temperature: 1 °C to 60 °C ( 1 to 140 °F )</li> <li>response time (open: 0.15 sec</li> <li>response time (close): 0.3 sec</li> <li>actuating voltage: 12 VDC</li> <li>connection: 6.3 mm (2.5″) tab (for FBF6 or FBMI)</li> <li>type: normally closed (opens at 12 VDC)</li> <li>max. current: 500 mA</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: English
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: none
- Mechanics skill level: none
- Soldering skill level: none
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: White
- Additional colour: Black
- Weight unit: 95 g
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|
| User manual|