REVOLUTIONARY 3D PRINTING ON A NANO SIZE
Based on the accuracy and user-friendly character of the first Vertex 3D printer, we bring you the Vertex Nano. This smaller version combines the latest technologies to print refined 3D objects of max. 8 x 8 x 7,5 cm / 3.15″ x 3.15″ x 2.95″ in a fast way. Therefore, it is the ideal 3D printer for those of you who want to dip their toe in the world of 3D printing!
This DIY 3D printer kit is ideal for makers who already have some experience with 3D printers and who want to make one from scratch. The better you build this kit, the better your 3D print results will be!
3D PRINTING FOR YOU
The Vertex Nano is Velleman Projects’ 3rd generation 3D printer. Thanks to our experience, we have managed to keep this new 3D printer accurate and open source but in a compact and affordable design.
Check out vertex3dprinter.eu for more info!
Take a look at the assembly and user manual on manuals.velleman.eu or check out the assembly video here:
Are you into 3D Printing but not into building one? Check out our Vertex Nano assembled 3D printer!
Looking for filament? Check out our wide range of PLA and ABS filaments here!
Looking to become a Vertex expert? Check out the Vertex Starter Pack here!
This product is a replacement of: VM8600
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- layer resolution: standard: 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm – minimum: 0.05 mm)
- build plate: 80 x 80 mm / 3.15″ x 3.15″
- build volume: 80 x 80 x 75 mm / 3.15″ x 3.15″ x 2.95″
- build plate surface: Metal plate with BuildTak™ (consumable; also sold separately)
- print speed: 40mm/s
- travel speed: 70mm/s
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- prints: PLA, ABS (testing with other materials in progress)
- maximum nozzle operating temperature: 245 °C
- nozzle diameter: 0,35mm (single head)
- firmware: Modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer. Firmware – user upgradable
- software: Repetier – CuraEngine – Slic3r (RepRap compatible)
- dimensions: 230 x 150 x 160 mm / 9″ x 5.9″ x 6.3″
- frame: sturdy, metal frame
- weight: 2.3 kg / 5 lb
- average noise level during operation: 45dB(A)
- ambient operation temperature: max 25 °C
- storage temperature: – 10 °C to + 40 °C
- communication: an SD card for direct printing and a USB connection for updates
- controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based
- display: 4 x 20 char. blue LCD with white backlight
- AC input: 100-240 V~, 50/60Hz
- LED illuminated logo