No timer is universal, except this one.
2 reasons why this timer is truly universal:
1. The timer supports a wide variety of operating modes.
2. If the built-in modes or delays do not suit your application, you can tailor them to your needs using the supplied PC software.
- 10 operating modes:
- toggle mode
- start/stop timer
- staircase timer
- trigger-at-release timer
- timer with turn on delay
- timer with turn off delay
- single shot timer
- pulse-pause timer
- pause-pulse timer
- custom sequence timer
- wide timing range
- buffered inputs for external START / STOP buttons
- heavy duty relay
- PC software for timer configuration and delay setting
- open source
- power supply: 12 VDC (100 mA max.)
- relay output: 8 A / 250 VAC max.
- minimum event time : 100 ms
- maximum event time: 1000 h (over 41 days)
- dimensions: 68 x 56 x 20 mm (2.6″ x 2.2″ x 0.8″)