This specialised soldering station has been developed to meet the present and future needs of the electronic production industry. The all metal construction coupled with the high performance ball bearing fan makes this ideally suited to production line assembly, service centres, work benches, colleges etc.
It incorporates electronic circuitry which enables the user to change the tip temperature from 250 °C through 450 °C without changing the tip or heating element. The transformer-less power supply ensures excellent temperature stability.
The electronic optically isolated “zero voltage” switching used protects voltage and current sensitive components, such as CMOS devices, against transient voltage spikes, which can be caused by switching the power or heater on/off, or other environmental conditions.
The ceramic heating element is designed specially to bring the element temperature up to approximately 450°C at full setting in under one minute.
The high insulation of the ceramic heating element is over 100 Mohm and the tip is grounded to ensure leakage is less than 0.4 millivolts.
- continuously variable temperature control
- zero switching circuitry for spike suppression
- high idle stability
- fast heat recovery
- all metal construction
- high performance ball bearing fan
- active carbon filter
- ESD safe
- standard tip: Ø 0.8 mm BITC201
- input power: 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
- solder station wattage: 60 W
- temperature range: 250 – 450 °C
- stability @ idle: ± 5 °C
- fan wattage: 20 W
- max. air volume: ± 120 m³/h
- dimensions: 162 x 200 x 120 mm
- weight (without cord): 1.5 kg