STEM SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
STEM SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
Use the STEM shield to explore the world of Arduino, sketches, electronics and many more.
This is the perfect beginners shield to use when following a STEM education (STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.)
Learn how to program a microcontroller with this interactive Arduino® compatible STEM shield kit. It enables you to get immediate feedback of what you have programmed, be it lighting up LEDs, making sounds or playing a memory game. The STEM shield even has sensors so the possibilities are endless.
Accompanied with a suitable edu curriculum at projects4edu.be (Dutch).
The STEM SHIELD was developped in cooperation with Bernardustechnicum (Oudenaarde, Belgium).
Check out the pinout here!
This product is a replacement of: KAEDU,EDU05
- temperature sensor
- light sensor
- 7-segment display
- 2 stoplight simulations (6 LEDs)
- 4 tactile buttons
- 1 slide switch
- 1 potentiometer
- 1 sounder
- 1 servo connection
- 1 infrared LED
- all modules are ‘disconnectable’ so the Arduino pins can by used freely
- a ‘line follower’ sensor can by made with the IR LED and light sensor
- the 7- segment and line follower module can be separated from the main PCB
- fully Arduino compatible
- Technical data:
- Specifications: <ul> <li>temperature sensor</li> <li>light sensor</li> <li>7-segment display</li> <li>2 stoplight simulations (6 LEDs)</li> <li>4 tactile buttons</li> <li>1 slide switch</li> <li>1 potentiometer</li> <li>1 sounder</li> <li>1 servo connection</li> <li>1 infrared LED</li> <li>all modules are ‘disconnectable’ so the Arduino pins can by used freely</li> <li>a ‘line follower’ sensor can by made with the IR LED and light sensor</li> <li>the 7- segment and line follower module can be separated from the main PCB</li> <li>fully Arduino compatible</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: English
- Coding skill level: 2
- Electronics skill level: 2
- Mechanics skill level: 1
- Soldering skill level: 2
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Multicolour
- Width unit: 15.8 cm
- Weight unit: 45 g
- Height unit: 3.8 cm
- Depth unit: 15.8 cm
|Dimensions||3,80 × 15,80 × 15,50 cm|
resistor colour code
| Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits|
This sheet is useful when you want to know which modules you could find in the do-it-yourself range of Velleman Kits and minikits.