What better way to show someone you love them, than to make a lovely flashing heart kit?
This solder kit includes a pretty red PCB with tiny smd components and a CR2032 battery holder. The PCB also has a little hole on top so you can hang the heart or wear it. The manual is included and also explains how to solder smd style.
Have a happy Valentine’s day!
- mini gadget
- 6 LEDs flash alternately
- can be operated pending (e.g. around the neck) or can be worn as a badge (pin supplied)
- great attention grabber
- ideal introduction to SMD (Surface-Mounted Device) technology
- some extra parts are supplied, in case some get lost or damaged
- power supply: 3V Li button cell (e.g. CR2025 or CR2032) (not included)
- power consumption: 5mA approx.
- dimensions: 49 x 44 x 8mm / 1.9 x 1.7 x 0.3″