This I2C 3V3 sensor shield for Arduino Mega works perfectly together with the TFT shield (VMA412) and it enables you to add up to 8 sensors with easily accessible connectors.
Picture this; you just added a TFT screen (VMA412) to your Arduino Mega and you want to add sensors to the I2C bus. However, the 3V3 connection is stuck underneath the TFT shield and you need logic converters to add a 3V3 sensor to a 5V I2C bus. Look no further, this sensor shield will help you out!
- 4 x 3V3 outputs
- 1 x 5V output
- built-in logic converter (3V3 sensor to 5V I2C bus)
- add up to 3 I2C sensors via dedicated ports
- 2 x interrupt pins (I18 & I19, also connected through logic convertor)
- easy access to five analog sensors: A11, A12, A13, A14, A15
- built-in buzzer (pin A10)
- fits perfectly together with the TFT shield (VMA412)
- supply voltage: 5V
- length: 57 mm
- width: 26.2 mm
- height: 13.4 mm
- weight: 9.55 g