RTC DS3231 MODULE – Whadda
RTC DS3231 MODULE
The RTC DS3231 module is a real-time clock that enables accurate time-keeping with minimum fuss. It uses a DS3231 IC, which is an extremely accurate RTC chip with a built-in 32 kHz crystal oscillator. The chip also features a basic temperature sensor and alarm clock capability.
The RTC module uses a standard I²C interface and can easily be interfaced with various developments boards (such as an Arduino® compatible board).
- extremely accurate RTC chip with built-in 32 kHz crystal
- temperature sensor
- alarm clock capability
- supply voltage: 3,3 – 5 V DC
- RTC IC: DS3231
- RTC accuracy: ± 2 ppm (from 0 °C to + 40 °C)
- temperature sensor accuracy: ± 3 °C
- max. I²C bus frequency: 400 kHz
- dimensions (W x L x H): 43,2 x 22,4 x 14,7 mm
- backup battery: CR2032 (included)
|Dimensions||3,80 × 7,80 × 15,50 cm|