This redesign of the electronic shaking dice takes the game to the next level: rolling!
The kit has 2 black PCBs that are specially shaped to ‘let it roll’. The on-board roller ball switch will be triggered when it feels movement, and will make the red LEDs start their random generated sequence. The LEDs will mimic the effect of a real dice, and will come slowly to a stop on a random digit. Just like a real dice!
To make the dice roll, you will need to ‘throw’ it gently and precisely to get the desired effect. We will be posting a ‘how to’ video real soon!
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project : Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Physical properties:
- Number of LEDs: 7
- Operational properties:
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: none
- Mechanics skill level: none
- Soldering skill level: none
- Power supply:
- Batteries: No
- Number of batteries: 1
- Battery operated: Yes
- Battery IEC size: CR2032 (5004LC)
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Black
- Weight unit: 41 g
|Dimensions||3,80 × 7,80 × 15,50 cm|