RFM69HCW RADIO ARDUINO® SHIELD – Whadda
RFM69HCW RADIO ARDUINO® SHIELD
The RFM69HCW module is an inexpensive and versatile radio module. You can use it to send text or binary data between two or hundreds of modules. It’s perfect for building inexpensive short-range wireless networks for home & building automation, sensor networks, automated meter readings, wireless alarm & security systems, industrial monitoring & control, and many more applications!
The RFM69HCW transceiver module operates over a wide frequency range, including the 315, 433, 868 and 915 MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most can be set dynamically. The RFM69HCW is optimized for low power consumption while offering high RF output power and channelized operation.
This VMA214 RFM69HCW Radio Shield connects the RFM69HCW module to the appropriate lines on the Arduino. By using the RF69 Library, you can send and receive messages via standard 4-wire SPI interface. The library includes command structures for setting up anything from simple non-addressed point-to-point communication to fully addressed networks of clients and routers. Frequency can be set with 61Hz precision to any frequency from 240.0MHz to 960.0MHz.
The shield has on-board power regulation and level shifting, an external antenna via the I-Pex connector and additional jumpers to set the interface and digital communication pins on the Arduino.
This product is a replacement of: VMA214
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Mega and DUE development boards
- SPI interface
- Frequency Band: 315, 433, 868 and 915 MHz (programmable)
- Suitable for LoRa network applications
- Low power consumption
- Included external antenna via I-Pex connector
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Built-in bit synchronizer performing clock recovery
- Incoming sync word recognition
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Constant RF performance over voltage range of module
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output
- High sensitivity: down to -120 dBm at 1.2 kbps
- High selectivity: 16-tap FIR channel filter
- Low current: Rx = 16 mA, 100 nA register retention
- Programmable Pout: -18 to +20 dBm in 1 dB step
- FSK bit rates up to 300 kb/s
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation
- Packet engine with CRC-16, AES-128, 66-byte FIF
- 115 dB+ dynamic range RSSI
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|
| User manual|