Record your voice or any other sound thanks to the built-in microphone or a line input on this shield.
Also available in kit version KA02.
- 60 second recording time
- start playback, record,… via on-board buttons or via Arduino® UNO
- playback via a speaker or a line output
- downloadable sample sketch and library
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- audio sample frequency: 8 kHz
- uses pin 10 on an Arduino® UNO board as a Chip Select
- uses the ICSP pins on an Arduino as a serial connection to the shield to free up I/O pins
- memory write up to 100.000 X
- dimensions: 80 x 55 x 30 mm / 3.15 x 2.16 x 1.18″