PROTOSHIELD PROTOTYPING BOARD WITH MINI BREADBOARD FOR ARDUINO® MEGA – Whadda
PROTOSHIELD PROTOTYPING BOARD WITH MINI BREADBOARD FOR ARDUINO® MEGA
This prototyping board makes it easy for you to design custom circuits and solder electronics directly onto it!
The board is conveniently designed with a spacious prototyping area for both connected and non-connected through-hole components. There is even a soldering position reserved for an SMD chip! You can easily solder SMD ICs on the prototyping area to test them with your Arduino microcontroller. The board also extends out a row of power and ground through-holes, giving enough port resources. Also included is a 170-holes breadboard that you can stick onto the prototyping area.
- compatible with the MEGA 2560 control board and Arduino compatible
- extends 5 V, 3 V and Arduino Vin pins
- on-board reset button
- on-board power LED and D13 status LED
- extends ICSP interface
- extends all control pins and power pins of Arduino
- easy prototyping
- tiny 170-hole breadboard included
- 28-pin IC interface possible
- dimensions: 106 x 56 x 19 mm
- weight: 27,2 g (only MEGA protoshield)
|Dimensions||3,80 × 7,80 × 15,50 cm|