Do you have a Raspberry Pi? Add this shield and you will also own a digital storage oscilloscope!
This shield offers all standard oscilloscope features and comes with the source code, so you can develop your own applications.
As a bonus, you also get a 10-channel logic analyzer, a great tool to monitor digital signals.
This product is replaced by: WPSH206
- maximum sample rate : 1MS/s
- input amplifier bandwidth : 200kHz (-3dB)
- measurements can be performed up to: 100kHz
- input impedance : 100kohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 30Vp (AC + DC)
- input coupling: AC+DC
- AD resolution: 8 bit
- record length: 800 samples
- run modes: Run, Single
- trigger level adjustable: in 254 steps
- timebase range: in 15 steps 5µs to 200ms/division
- input sensitivity range : in 6 steps, 100mV/division to 5V/division
- input sensitivity: 3mV display resolution
- time and Voltage markers readout
- frequency readout (through markers)
- logic analyzer:
- Number of channels: 10
- record length: 10×800 samples
- maximum sample rate: 1MS/s
- max. input voltage: 5VDC