The WPSE346 / GP2Y1010AU0F dust sensor uses an optical sensing method and has a diagonally arranged infrared emitting diode (IRED) and phototransistor. It detects the reflected light of dust in air.
The GP2Y1010AU0F sensor is especially effective in detecting very fine particles like cigarette smoke, and is commonly used in air purifier systems.
The output of the sensor is an analog voltage proportional to the measured dust density, with a sensitivity of 0.5V/0.1mg/m³.
This product is a replacement of: VMA346
- operating voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 VDC
- operating current: max. 20 mA
- light emitting element: LED
- minimum detectable dust size: 0.5 um
- dust density range: up to 580 ug/m³
- sensing time: < 1 sec.
- output interface: analog
- output under zero dust conditions: 0 to 1.5 VDC
- sensitivity: 0.5 (+/- 0.15 VDC) per 100 ug/m³ change
- accuracy: +/- 30 %
- dimensions : 46.0 x 30.0 x 17.6 mm (1.81 x 1.18 x 0.69”)