NEO-6M GPS SHIELD FOR RASPBERRY PI® – Whadda
NEO-6M GPS SHIELD FOR RASPBERRY PI®
The Whadda NEO-6M GPS shield for Raspberry Pi allows you to easily add GPS functionality to your Raspberry Pi board. The shield simply plugs in to the 40-pin GPIO connector, no extra connections are required.
The shield is based on a U-Blox NEO-6M GPS module, a highly accurate 50 channel GPS receiver. The shield also comes with a built-in ceramic patch antenna suitable for outdoor reception of GPS satellite signals. The ceramic patch antenna is connected using a detachable u.FL cable, allowing the user to easily add a different type of antenna. Furthermore, the module also features a 5-pin header breaking out the power, serial and PPS lines to easily connect it to other boards.
- based on U-Blox NEO-6M 50 channel GPS module receiver
- built-in ceramic patch GPS antenna
- detachable u.FL antenna connector
- uses standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO connector
- GPS chipset: U-Blox NEO-6M
- standard baudrate: 9600
- dimensions (W x L x H): 70 x 56 x 23 mm
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|