With this device wires can be very easily checked for mains voltage. It can be used to search for wires installed in or behind walls or to trace interruptions in wiring. A flashing LED indicates whether or not voltage is present. The flashing speed indicates how close by the wire is. If an audible signal is also desired, space has been provided on the PCB for buzzer SV4/12-S to be connected. The PCB has been specially constructed to fit entirely into the separately available box type G407.
- detection of mains conducting cables
- LED indication (buzzer optional)
- adjustable detection distance: max. 10cm, 3.9″
- distance indication
- supply voltage: 9V battery (not incl.)
- dimensions: 56 x 64mm / 2.2 x 2.5″