Out of stock
Out of stock
The LED Buddy can help you to design any electronic circuit that includes one or more LEDs.
Hold any type of LED to the contact pads of the LED Buddy to start the process. It detects the polarity of the LED, measures the forward voltage and auto-calculates the series resistors that you need to use.
The compact size and durable materials ensure that this useful tool is the best buddy any maker can have. No more circuit troubles!
This product is a replacement of: MK198
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project: Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To get started, you will need the following basic tools (not included): a soldering iron or soldering station, soldering tin and a pair of cutters. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat.
- Technical data:
- Specifications: Features <ul> <li>8 x 2 character LCD</li> <li>auto-calculates the series resistor (E12 series)</li> <li>detects a LED’s polarity</li> <li>measures the LED’s forward voltage</li> <li>adjustable target current</li> <li>adjustable target voltage</li> <li>contact pads</li> <li>power switch</li> </ul> Specifications <ul> <li>calculated voltage adjustable from: 0 – 30 V</li> <li>calculated current adjustable from: 2 – 26 mA</li> <li>current consumption: 40 mA (when testing a LED)</li> <li>power supply: 9 to 12 VDC max. or 9 V battery (not incl.)</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: 2
- Mechanics skill level: 2
- Soldering skill level: 2
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Green
- Depth unit: 4.8 cm
- Additional colour: Black
- Height unit: 3.2 cm
- Width unit: 7.5 cm
- Weight unit: 84 g
|Dimensions||3,50 × 7,50 × 15,50 cm|