HYDRAULIC ROBOTIC ARM
HYDRAULIC ROBOTIC ARM
A series of Robot Kits for the future engineer. Build this kit and find out how much fun electronics, mechanics or hydraulics can be!
Set your first steps in the world of hydraulics. How does this equate to fun? Children will have total command and visual manipulation using the science principles of a hydraulic system and its application. Easy to follow instructions with detailed graphic illustrations pave the way for successful and satisfying kit building (229 pieces in total). Complement your engineering, maths, science and technology learning strategy. No battery or motor required: it is entirely powered by water; hence, the “Hydraulic” feature and how it manipulates axes movement via lever controllers. The Hydraulic Robot Arm is recommended for ages 14 and up, but with its 229 assembly parts, it will challenge the beginner engineering enthusiast.
- Educational: Explore the world of electronics, mechanics, robotics, hydraulics or pneumatics with Velleman’s cool robot kits. Perfect for the future engineer!
- Detailed manual: The manual explains step by step with clear drawings, tips and tricks how to build the robot.
- Perfect for young and old: With this kit, children as young as 14 can experiment and discover for themselves how a robot works and the technology behind it.
- STEM project
- Rotate, bend, stretch: Attach the grapple or suction cup and control the hydraulic arm via the control panel.
- Caution: not suitable for children under 3 years. Choking hazard due to small parts that can be swallowed.
- Physical properties:
- Number of pieces: 229
- Lifting height: 415 mm
- Technical data:
- Specifications: Features <ul> <li>this Robot Arm helps you to set your first steps in the world of hydraulics</li> <li>no motor</li> <li>hydraulic DIY</li> <li>science kit</li> <li>comes with suction cup</li> </ul> Specifications <ul> <li>commands six axes of varied movements: <ul> <li>gripper: opens to 4.8 cm (1.89 inch)</li> <li>wrist rotation: 180°</li> <li>wrist mobility: 98°</li> <li>elbow range: 44°</li> <li>base rotation: 270°</li> <li>shoulder motion: 45°</li> </ul> </li> <li>vertical reach: 41.5 cm (16.35 inch)</li> <li>horizontal reach: 31.5 cm (12.42 inch)</li> <li>lifting capacity: 50g</li> </ul>
- Environmental data:
- Recommended age: 14+
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: none
- Mechanics skill level: none
- Soldering skill level: none
- Power supply:
- Battery operated: No
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Multicolour
- Material: ABS
- Height unit: 415 mm
- Width unit: 315 mm
- Weight unit: 1225 g
|Dimensions||40,00 × 10,50 × 29,00 cm|