Upgrade your 3D printer with this high temperature performance hotend or use it as a spare part for your Vertex Nano!
This set includes a 1.75 mm filament nozzle that is fully E3D compatible (all E3D nozzles fit this assembly). It can print PLA or ABS as well as other materials that melt at a maximum temperature of 300°C (*) and at a recommended layer resolution of 0.1 – 0.2 mm.
All parts are open-source, check out what’s included below!
Find the assembly manual on manuals.velleman.eu (Vertex Nano 3D Printer, chapter 6. Assembling the hotend).
(*) If used with the Vertex Nano (K8600), the maximum nozzle operating temperature is 240 °C.
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- layer resolution: 0.1 mm – 0.2 mm (maximum: 0.35 mm – minimum: 0.05 mm)
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- prints: PLA, ABS and other materials printable at a max. 300°C
- maximum nozzle operating temperature: 300 °C
- If used with the Vertex Nano (K8600), the maximum nozzle operating temperature is 240 °C
- compatibility: view all open source files to check your 3D printer’s compatibility
- open source