ALLBOT® LI-ION BATTERY PACK – Whadda
ALLBOT® LI-ION BATTERY PACK
Make your ALLBOT creations stronger and last longer with this Arduino® compatible Li-Ion 2-cell battery pack of 1300 mAh (7.4 V).
Do you have access to a 3D Printer? Then here’s a cool project idea!
Did you know that all the ALLBOT’s plastic parts designs are available on Velleman Projects’ Thingiverse account? This way, you can print your own parts and complete your ALLBOT with this BATTERY PACK and SERVO SHIELD.
- ALLBOT compatible battery shield
- swapable battery pack
- protections (battery pack): over-current, short-circuit, under-Volt
- indicator if voltage not OK
- charger (not incl.): VLE8 or similar
- battery usage time: about 1 h 30 min (tested on a static ALLBOT with 8 x 9G servos)
- Li-Ion battery pack: 1300 mAh 2-cell (7.4 V)
- micro-controller output: 12 V 300 mA (VIN)
- servo output: 5 V 6 A
|Dimensions||15,50 × 9,50 × 3,50 cm|