ALLBOT® LI-ION BATTERY PACK
ALLBOT® LI-ION BATTERY PACK
Make your ALLBOT creations stronger and last longer with this Arduino® compatible Li-Ion 2-cell battery pack of 1300 mAh (7.4 V).
Do you have access to a 3D Printer? Then here’s a cool project idea!
Did you know that all the ALLBOT’s plastic parts designs are available on Velleman Projects’ Thingiverse account? This way, you can print your own parts and complete your ALLBOT with this BATTERY PACK and SERVO SHIELD.
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium : Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project: Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To make this kit, you will need some basic tools (not included): a soldering iron or station, solder tin and pliers. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat.
- Technical data:
- Specifications: <ul> <li>LLBOT compatible battery shield</li> <li>swapable battery pack</li> <li>protections (battery pack): over-current, short-circuit, under-Volt</li> <li>indicator if voltage not OK</li> <li>charger (not incl.): VLE8 or similar</li> <li>battery usage time: about 1 h 30 min (tested on a static ALLBOT with 8 x 9G servos)</li> </ul> <ul> <li>Li-Ion battery pack: 1300 mAh 2-cell (7.4 V)</li> <li>micro-controller output: 12 V 300 mA (VIN)</li> <li>servo output: 5 V 6 A</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
- Coding skill level: 1
- Electronics skill level: 1
- Mechanics skill level: 1
- Soldering skill level: none
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Blue
- Depth unit: 15.5 cm
- Additional colour: Green
- Height unit: 3.5 cm
- Width unit: 9.5 cm
- Weight unit: 144 g
|Dimensions||15,50 × 9,50 × 3,50 cm|