4-CHANNEL RUNNING LIGHT
4-CHANNEL RUNNING LIGHT
The running light module is the perfect addition to your existing system if you are looking to create the kind of effects used in a disco. The speed of this module can be adjusted manually. All the outputs are equipped with an LED indication.
This product is a replacement of: K8032,K5200
- Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium’s Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To make this kit, you will need some basic tools; a soldering iron or station, solder tin and pliers. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat.
- Technical data:
- Specifications: <ul> <li>suppressed according to EN55015</li> <li>adjustable speed for charge switching</li> <li>LED indication</li> <li>AC power: 110 to 240VAC</li> <li>max. load per channel: 450W (240VAC) / 230W (115VAC)</li> <li>speed adjustable between: 0.2 and 3Hz</li> </ul>
- Operational properties:
- Instruction manual languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
- Coding skill level: none
- Electronics skill level: 2
- Mechanics skill level: 1
- Soldering skill level: 2
- Product basic info:
- Colour unit: Green
- Width unit: 15.8 cm
- Weight unit: 100 g
- Height unit: 15.5 cm
- Depth unit: 3.8 cm
|Dimensions||3,80 × 15,80 × 15,50 cm|
| Parts list|
English assembly instructions through illustrations, pictures, etc.
| Assembly instructions|
Written multilingual manual explaining how to build the kit