3D LED CUBE 5 x 5 x 5 (blue LED) – Whadda
3D LED CUBE 5 x 5 x 5 (blue LED)
Build your 3D led cube and create unlimited 3D effects. The unit comes standard loaded with effects. But you can also connect it to your computer (USB) and create your own!
(free software download)
Expert soldering skills required!
It is advised to start by making the mini 3D LED cube .
This product is a replacement of: K8018B
- LEDs: 5 x 5 x 5 = 125 LEDs
- user programmable via USB (creation of animation/scenes)
- large amount of user programmable frames
- frames are separately dimmable
- 4 transition speeds
- available frames: 3200
- 5 levels LED dimming available
- no coding skills required
- software similar to (3 x 3 x 3)
- regulated power supply: 9VDC (not incl.)
- power consumption: 300mA max.
- dimensions: 110 x 110 x 150 mm / 4.33 x 4.33 x 5.9″
|Dimensions||3,80 × 15,80 × 15,50 cm|
| Illustrated assembly manual|
English assembly instructions through illustrations, pictures, etc.
| Assembly instructions|
Written multilingual manual explaining how to build the kit
Product information about the 3D LED cube
resistor colour code
| Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits|
This sheet is useful when you want to know which modules you could find in the do-it-yourself range of Velleman Kits and minikits.
| CubeAnimator 1.4 for Windows|
Use your creativity to create custom animations for the 3D Led Cube. With this 3D cube animation software. Drivers are included.
This software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
| Velleman Kits USB driver|
Generic driver for the following range of products: K8090, K8019, K8018, MK193, K8101, K8097 and K8096. This driver is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7/8).