TPU is a special filament to 3D print flexible objects in an easy and fast way!
It’s easy to use because you do not need a heated bed and it can be printed onto (clean) glass. It is compatible with direct and bowden style 3D printers and you can print it at a speed of 75mm/s.
Aside from being flexible, this filament is also very strong and stretcheable. Check out all other features below!
- TPU: a tough yet flexible filament that is easy to print with at a low temperatures
- strong & flexible
- works on direct & bowden style 3D printers
- printable at speeds of >75 mm/s
- exceptionally high softening point of 138°C
- 450% elongation at break
- resistance to oils, greases
- easily printed water-tight
- type: TPU
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16″)
- package: reel
- colour: red
- specific gravity: 1.16 g/cc
- print temperature: 225-250 °C
- weight: 500 g
- dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5 cm