The SKULPT filament is a unique type of 3D printing filament for FDM printers that you can sculpt afterwards to add more detail to your object or to remove print lines and imperfections.
The average print temperature is 205°C which allows for a smooth printing process of any 3D printable object. When done, it is adjustable or sculptable if you (re)heat the surface to a temperature of 70 °C. The easiest way to sculpt is by using a 3D print finishing tool, for example a precise soldering iron.
- easy and stable printing process
- get rid of print lines, blobs and zits by smoothing the object, just with some heat and water
- reusable: hard surface, polishable and easy to print
- re-use supports and failed prints for sculpting
- comes in cool colours lending extreme clarity to forms and shadows
- light, strong, and self-supporting at all sizes, sculpt without armature
- type: skulpt
- diameter: 1.75 mm
- package: reel
- colour: gold
- specific gravity: 1.26 g/cc
- print temperature: 205 °C (+- 10°C)
- weight: 500 g
- dimensions : Ø 20 x 5.5 cm